Thursday, July 5, 2007


So my first "real" post isn't about the backyard... I haven't uploaded those pictures yet, but...

A couple of weeks ago, my company had its annual summer picnic. One of the activities they had was a rock climbing wall. Brynna really got into it. The first time, she was a little scared, but she wanted to do it over and over again. She got pretty high. I thought it was especially good since she was in the "intermediate" side of the wall. The "easy" side had a broken cable on the "belay" (I don't know if that is spelled right).


On this last picture, she is a little more than half way up the wall. I'm not very good at judging distances, but she is definitely higher than I can reach. We'll have to try that again sometime soon!

2 comments:

MDBergevin said...

Not too sure how this blogging stuff works. But it is fun to see the pictures and stuff. I might be interested in doing the same myself. Maybe you can show me how when you come. Dad

The Barbers said...

Nikki! I love it!!! I will put your link on my page and check it out everytime I'm on.
I was going to call y'all and Chris when we went to Utah but my Dad's side of the family has never done anything like this and I know some people would have been a bit frustrated at us to invite friends. Could you send me a home phone number in case we are ever able to get together when we come up? Happy blogging!