Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Goal!!!


At last week's game Brynna was able to score her first goal of the season. She has been making great progress. This is only her second time playing soccer and the first time with so many players and positions. Her group is composed of 1st and 2nd graders. I was down watching the goal and received much harrassment for being so excited that I didn't actually get a picture of her kicking the goal. (Oops!) The picture I took later as Brynna was bringing the ball down the field again was a little later in the game.

1 comment:

Tamara Roberts said...

Congratulation on scoring your soccer goal!! I was so happy to see a picture of you playing soccer and a picture of you on your first day of school in your school uniform!

Love,
Aunt TAmi

Nicole, Thanks for sharing. I love looking at the blog.